If you are considering setting up a business in Northern Ireland then we can help. Without local knowledge, understanding the requirements for doing business in both Ireland and the United Kingdom is an onerous task.
We can quickly and efficiently advise you on the obligations for an Irish or UK company. We can advise you on how best to structure your overseas operations and minimize your tax burden in either Ireland or the UK. Our team of experienced professionals work with many Irish and/or UK subsidiaries and branches of overseas and multi-national companies.
Initial set up
- Incorporation of UK or Irish company.
- Setting up banking arrangements.
- Tax registration.
- Assistance with sourcing of premises.
- Grant applications.
- Recommendations for legal representation.
- Recruitment of employees.
- Setting up information technology.
- Setting up financial systems and controls.
Once your business is set up we can provide ongoing professional services including:
- Tax compliance.
- Tax planning.
- Monthly reporting.
- Management accounts.
- Financial accounts.
- Statutory audit.
- Employee pension schemes.
We are confident that we can save you valuable time to concentrate on running your business.